Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Since I Truly am a Bear, and think the economy is going to Fucking hell in a handcart...... Let me make your case....





The clear 5 wave Elliot wave ended last wed. We got a ..... Well A very Poor A-B-C correction.. ok, lets call that very bearish... We have now started a 5 wave decline.... Wave one being this morning Wave 3 started at the close(ish) Target is in my 1350-1330 range.
Thes are 2 solid Trends, the one at the bottom looks like it wants to break through.


.... Do I want to make my contrarian case.........????



The IWM was not as weak as the rest of the indexes..... The regional banks after opening lower... Went Crazy Opened 4% down, then about half that I track went positive, then closed down slightly.

The market had 5 opportunities to break down, and didn't.... Also, everyone and their dog went short..... I don't think there is anyone left, Except the day traders..... It is my very nature to go against the trend...... I always want to be ahead of the curve and I do everything I can to not chase it.

It is the very nature of the bear market that it beats the hell out of everyone, Bears and Bulls.

oh, and even with the sell off at the close, every position I took was still up.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc