Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I hate charting this because it happens as I'm working on it....
We are now 2:31 in wave 3..... I'll be shorting this wave 5.... we violated the blue.... after this it's time to retest.... or even wave 5 of this entire move...... IE we are in the broader trade channel.

Problem is with the yellow move, the pull back and this red move..... This is a 3 wave elliot move.... we need another segnificant pull back, then another impulse move.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc