Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, December 3, 2007

Overnight libor. UP 4.716 From 4.6943

LIBOR 3 Month 5.131 (unchanged, but it looks like an eror)

EURO- 1.465- From 1.475.... Hey that is good.


What is intersting to me, is that the Euro is down, gold is down, the commodities trades are weak....

all of this says no big rate cut, and no inflation......
Maybe that will be next weeks bet, before the fed......

How can all the fair value be flat except the dow...

My bet on the futures..... Down 40 at the open (wishfull thinking :) )

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc