Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, December 3, 2007

Nice little late day rebound... Wonder if she will stick

I think overall the bears are just getting their groove on.

Best performing regional banks I'm tracking

Cullen Frost CFR up .06%
hban down .35%
bbt -Down .33%
CBSH down .40%
CNB down .52%
RF down 1.59%

I'm rooting for a down 70 day..... sorry

This almost looks neutral, and if we close above 50 without going down 90 and the russle (IWM)staying above 75.8... one could make that case.

Update: Sorry Kids... New lows all indexes... Bearish

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc