Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, December 3, 2007

Paulson

Can I name him Mo.....

No matter what they do... without the fed paying the mortgage for them...

Borrowers won't be able to go from a 1-2% Teaser, and hang onto it...

Sure They can get a 6-7% instead of 9%... but how much will that help?

Are you buying up here? with flat earnings, and a slowing economy? weak consumer?

This reminds me of the Bush proposal... what was it? to throw a few drips of water on a fire.

Charming is, it seems like all of this stuff is just intended to delay the inevitable.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc