Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

In love with the black keys today


Need a new love - I'm ready
Want my time - I'm willin' yeah
Cus I'm the one who's gonna show when there's nobody
I'll be your man - Yeah I'll be your man
Times gets tough, oh they get tougher
Hold on to me - I got you darling
Cus I'm the one who's gonna show when there's nobody
I'll be your man x2
River is deep - Yeah I'm swimming
Mountain is high - I'm gonna climb, climb, climb
Yeah I'm the one who's gonna show when there's nobody
I'll be your man x4
Alright!




I do 2-3 weeks of workouts, then I get a week off.... "Sort of" But... all that energy, has to go somewhere.... So, Work.... etc.... being excited about The black Keys.


Sentiment wise... what you want is for them to be saying "if only it gets back there" I'll sell.

and they slide down the slope of hope.

We never know!!

But honestly ... What I'm saying is "The Black Keys" are BADASS... and they are even great Live. Blues R&B by white guys.... it's rare.... but say you go, you wont' feel out of place.... You racists assholes!!!

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc