Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, March 26, 2010

Another week in the books

I don't know about you... but I want to puke once the week is over.


It will take 8-12 hours of Meditation, or Relaxation, or dark room time with some of my Jazz, or time on my bike working out... to get me back to "Human"

I know, I could pull the knots out of my body by drinking.... but I know better, it won't help....

So... I don't want to talk about sentiment... but is sure is hard with all the "Blue sky" talk on the TV about how Great everything is, to even contemplate being short... and yet... we keep selling.

and they keep trying to buy.

So... as hostile to you.... Dear Blog reader.... as I've been... I hope you have a good weekend, and I hope you have some pleasant times, and personally you have nothing but Blue skies all weekend.

Umn..... Have a great weekend, and do your best to decompress... more fun next week.

I Do, wish you well and have a Great weekend.




just some fast chart talk... don't be surprised if this is the first downswing... and now we "Retest" an upswing.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc