Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, March 22, 2010

Recovery

I'm very much trying to recover from the last few weeks.


My desire to "Watch Fastmoney" or whatever... well... I just don't care.'

Doug Kass is out... Calling for the "Super Spike"
(ok, I'm not sure how long the bounce is supposed to be, fortunately for him he is being vague...)

seems like if we don't have a top... we will defiantly get one.

I'm not sure how sentiment from the rest of the market is, but it still seemed very positive on friday... and though the fools came in and tried to sell it down 7.. or bought it down 7

one of the two....

I still say I'm not optimistic... It just seems like we have had our moment.... and like everything... we want to to go on forever.

but me...

I'm Very Busy... and trying to stay on top of everything.... and stick a trade or two....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc