Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Well

By blog traffic.


there is confusion out there.

I joked with tony, that if you add sovereign debt death spiral and Bond Crisis

to the wall of worry... if we are even on the wall of worry any more....

we have a clear shot at 1700 spx.

Truth is... I don't have time, except to trade from day to day.... and work...

it's honestly like I have 3 jobs... and I work too hard at 2 of them.

I'm just saying you are on your own.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc