Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ugh..... 3.0 ?????

Hi.... I don't really hate you.... it's my Personality. There are about 200 things I'd rather be doing right now, than typing away....


Because for some reason.... I want you to know what I'm thinking.... For some reason... I think you give a shit.

I should know better....

I swear I gave up blogging all the time. And yet... here I am.... Talking to the Wind...

I know there are about 6 people who read this... so I'm going to keep going on... And there is no Benefit to me... and I even lose time...


Here is a chart... I'm just moving the lines around.... I said this to a friend today... This is like the Video Game part of the market, Really I'm just fucking around. Nothing Aggressive, nothing Big, Just a little trade, and if it works out... There is a hundred bucks in it for me. If not....
I'm just Playing.... Aggressive... is for later. It's for after we Grind out a top.
It's for After we have a 130 Minute Downbar, and then we have a nice Retest of the Top.. and we Swing DOWN...

So here I am... All Pissy and angry... and that is a first good sentiment Read.

The fast money Knobs ... have stopped calling Top.

I have Upsideblablabla.... he is calling for a Superspike, based on a Fucked up Left Kidney... that talks to him or something... It's probably his liver, from all the Coke and Speed, and diet cokes and Pie... But... the fucking liver says Super spike.

I have this other Punk... who said "I think we will never have a downbar again"

Tony, who is always trying to help me with sentiment, started talking Nazdaq 2000. This is always a good one....

I also now reflect on how Dumb it was to try and sell it.... again... every Knob in the market was looking for that "Reason to sell"... and that is always a mistake... the market starts selling because of a lack of buyers... not because there is a "Reason to sell"

Right.... So we need a Mix... Technicals and Sentiment. Sure I have the 3 push.... but Some of the other Market TeaLeafes, are saying " Give it a few Bars"

I'd say, we have a down 130 minute Bar Coming... I think the most probable thing is grinding it out over the next 4 days. I know I keep saying Next 4 days.... and that is because Once you have a Top.... it tends to take a few days....and we made a new high... so we give it some bars and see.

BUT.... with all the sentiment read... I think we are close.... Of course once we have that DownBar...we can see how much Top Calling we get.

and I honestly think... this is like the godfather... ONCE I THINK I AM OUT... THEY PULL ME BACK IN!

we can see how excited Trish and Kudlow are tomorrow... and Gauge it then.

But like I say.... it may only be good for a decent 130 or more Down-bar... And then it bounces...

And then we see.... and Maybe that bounce will make the high, and give us some of the Healthy divergences we need on some of the other indicators.

Don't get me wrong, some of the stuff I've written in the past few days "Fast times at Ridgemont High" market... Those were fun....

but I put in a good workout today, and it was a long day.... and Blogging on top of it...

and again, to then have to trade.... and work.... it's .... Let me just say...

There is no joy in it.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc