Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, March 15, 2010

Greece





"There will be no reason to make decisions about financial aid," German finance minister Wolfgang Schaeuble told the Bild Zeitung newspaper on Sunday.

French finance minister Christine Lagarde has also indicated she is against an announcement this week. "I'm certainly not expecting any decision being made, or any button being pressed, or any button being selected to be pressed, because it's totally premature," she told reporters in New York.

The Jist of this is that the EU says there is no reason for markets to think there would be a crisis And without a Market Crisis, there is no reason for Greece to get any help.

The MEME off the swing, was that Greece would get help, therefore why not buy the bonds. I want to continue to say... I'M TALKING ABOUT MEME'S HERE. In my opinion the market rallied because there were more buyers than sellers. The MEME is bullshit. But now that the bullshit MEME is over. I will be curious to know how the market reacts.

It's circular logic.
BUY BONDS BECAUSE THERE WILL BE A BAILOUT
IF INVESTORS BUY THE BONDS, THERE IS NO REASON TO HAVE A BAILOUT.

I'm honestly, over it today... It looks like I have some contract negotiation to do this week. That and work and trading, should keep me Buried.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc