Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, March 5, 2010

I HATE THEM!!!!!

well, sat in my chair all day, made $134, Could have made that at Mcdonalds or Seven Eleven.. and wouldn't have had to read all morning, or stress all day....


or... I could have worked.....

you know JOBS!!!! where asshole Clients Stiff you... because the Economy is ROCKING!!! when a client you have had for 5 years stiffs you on $75 that took half a fucking day.

But I digress....

After being a hump all day....

Apparently stocks are COILED LIKE A SPRING!!! AND WE ARE ON BREAKOUTS!!!! AND ALL KINDS OF GAY SHIT, BY MARKET DUMB ASSES....

THE ECONOMY IS GREAT.... NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!! EVERYTHING IS FINE!!!! MOVE ON!!!

I took a few positions on the close even though we are just retracing off the old highs...

I know i could never sleep, and would spend all my time chasing moves if I wasn't at least a LITTLE SHORT




No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc