Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Volcano

I did something I never do, Puked some things into the Volcano... Some Virgins so to speak. The Plan was to pick up those treasuries and see how "Window Dressing went"


But I was up a few bucks in them, and decided I'd toss them.

Throw them into the Volcano.... or give them up to the "Crazy Gods of the Full Moon" that seem to be going around.

I hate that kind of market bullshit.... But it felt like the thing to do. When I'm getting the Creeps... It just seemed like the thing to do.

I'm sure Treasuries will run now.... LOL

I also didn't like that they were grinding lower, on improved sentiment. at least the TLT was. It doesn't look like the worst pattern, for a pending reversal... But it was one too many thing to watch and thing about.

I'm still busy and it added one more thing to the list.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc