Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Treasuries


I hate that I'm sitting her... You know I could .... have not had the distraction of the market... and be done for the day...


This looks Scary!... I think it's due for a bounce.... LOL

I have no idea what is going on in treasuries... maybe it's the great Greek Crisis sucking up demand or China... trying to give some spook to us.... or some shit....

Maybe it will get a good bounce, but I'm happy to not be there. that is one of the most violent moves it's seen in 6 months.

If you are looking for it... It would be smart to look/keep an eye out. reversal of some kind.

I refuse to listen to rick.... Seriously!!! this is your life.... and it's ending on Minute at a time.


One of the great Ironies in the market is Zero Hedge... It's like what some moron, Financial guy would draw from that Book..... Who was Gay for Brad Pit!

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc