Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, March 26, 2010

Well

At the close.... There felt like there was a ton of "Dumb Shit" going on.


It Creeped me out I felt like Too many people were... Filled with Too much "I know what is going on" I know that sounds Messed up....

It it's most basic form, I'd like to see more confusion. Too many people think they know "Why the market is selling"

I think there "Could Be" a bit of a bounce this morning.

I'm going to play it by ear. But in the selling this morning, I figured I'd stop myself out of a bit more, and reload later....

Which means... my favorite thing..... I'm going to sit here and Sweat the market all day...

You know... My favorite thing. Don't count on updates.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc