Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Market Dowsing Rod

I'm sitting here, trying to reflect on Sentiment.


I think I can Reiterate, what I've said. It seems like "We had our Moment". There is a tendency after "The Moment" to Grind a bit... maybe even do a Wave 5 after. Sort of like sex... It's all over, but a brief bit of ...... If I said, "Awkward Cuddling!"... Would it damn me to hell?

I would try and be more romantic, and there is "Good Cuddling" "Honest Cuddling", but .... this would be beside the point. There is the sex, and the after sex.....

and all that is going on is the heart is slowing down... etc, Etc..... etc... Momentum may grind forward... But we all know it's over.

The real issue, is that every knob, in the market... from Terranova, to Pete Nigarian, to Trader Feed, Is trying to "hit this one"..... Because they live in an isolated intellectual Vacuum, They don't quite get that .... Trying to be the Hero.... Aint helping.... "They are the Market"... and the Market can't be Correct.

so ..... We Grind.

P.S.....

But like I've suggested over the past few weeks..... To Maintain the .... Same Analogy.... My "Market Dowsing Rod"...... Has been...... WELL... don't get me Wrong..... It's working.... It just wants to lay in the Warm Rays of the Springtime Sun.....

If that makes any fucking sense.... and you don't see it as a Huge Inappropriate over-share.

Spring Fever is Upon us.


No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc