Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm tired... Long... Unfun week

lots of stress, some great trading... Cleared most of my day trades...


I'm a bit heavy to the short side... but there was much money to be made.... I'm happy to go flat on the rest of my positions... if we get there.

I'd like to see this thing just Slowly Leg down... Drip Drip Drip.....

I'd suggest they are anticipating "manic Monday"... it would be interesting to see it go bad on them...
Umn..... But I think that can be traded on monday.

I told tony mid day... that I was Bullish.... LOL.... but still holding my positions.

Then we legged down ;)

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc