Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So

I had to sit around through never ending dribble from the Lunch time crowd.


Finally they were Excited..... It's always hard to parse the difference between Excited and Euphoric. There can be a slight pull back, between the two... that could be what we have... Or My read isn't clean and it was Euphoria... It's hard to get it, or the index top to the Moment.

Down Bars would mean a series of them... so.... We have time to get aggressive.

WE WANT TO SEE THE UPSWING!

and I still think friday is a good pick for an index top based on my usual model.... but we will see the indicators tonight.

But looked like Bonds moved back to normal correlations with stocks today...
But Time.... You always have more time....

Or honestly it's always hard to get it exactly...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc