Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Morning

It's Tuesday... and I'm exhausted.


I don't have a trade either.

Futures and FOMC

Typically we float around until about noon. then sell into the FOMC...

the announcement happens.... and something happens

I hate to say it, but it's a test of top.

nobody wants to do anything in front of the FOMC.

I didn't realize how "Everybody" was talking Overbought....

That seemed like a MEME I just didn't see out there.

I do... Like to mention that we are in a state of Quantitative Tightening... that nobody seems to see going on. They probably won't raise rates... unless the market keeps moving.

The only prospective trade I have is the Vic2b off of friday morning's high..

This is what makes me tired.... Sitting her trying to come up with trades, and watching that Fucking Ticker go up and down.... I swear I could be working....

and My life revolves around that stupid thing.

It's tuesday, and I'm exhausted....

Maybe I have the Flu

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc