Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, March 26, 2010

Europe

What I don't like right now...


is that I can't get a feel for Europe. It seems like they are at an extreme, so... In the ebb and flow of things... it's due for a retrace...

and that should affect?... Effect?(I'm not sure I have the time to parse this) the dollar.... and what else.

I have no doubt the European Crisis is not over.... But since we are a nation of Isolationists with High School Educations in PE and .... Ignorance..

it's hard to know how long we will ignore it.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc