Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

here is

I mentioned the "Typical Pull back".... Ok!!!


I made my money, and I left "A Little" on. Some trades really are working short this market, I'm not sure where the strength was, I suspect it was in Materials.
That could continue, and breadth could improve
BECAUSE I AM GOING TO TRADE TODAY.... I'm looking for an inside day... a "Failed Retest of top on the 5 minute/65 minute(that sounds strange)... sort of an upbar on the 65 minute which does not reach a new high... then another new low on the 65 minute...... and then be careful about what will look like a Bear flag.... because
Caution...

I will "Look For" my double top... because it's possible.... and that is what I'll try and trade around today....

BUT YOU ARE .... DON'T DRY HUMP THIS TRADE... YOU AREN'T QUALIFIED... CHASE IT TOMORROW... when it may be easy...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc