Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The best things in life

You are going to hate this one...


If I don't get, everyone I talk to, into deep Meditation.......

You are not trying hard enough.....

LOL....

The Best things in life.
  1. At the top of the list of the best are things that we can't understand.
  2. Then come the things we can think about, but cannot Explain.
  3. The third best things, are what we talk about.

2 comments:

日日夜夜 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc