Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Here is your chart

It's doesn't look as simple as one may think.... if you see the pattern...


Other than that, you are screwed.

Work Work Work Work... on my end...

good luck.

OH!!! and Fuck you Financial Sector and Eastern Coast U.S. NIMBY.... I want to see oil slicks all over your beaches. If we are going to drill for that bullshit....You get it too. Why the fuck do you think you should be so special..... I know... because you are the ego centric center of the universe.
DIE! all your Fish... and Beaches... and Sludge... and Birds..... DIE DIE DIE!!!! Your Snookies and your Jersey Shore Waists of Flesh!!!!!

Maybe you will clue in to an appreciation for real nature.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc