Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, March 15, 2010

Some Charts

Please, You have to understand, I don't have an EGO.. or much of one. My desire to continue to ... Blog this to "Win your Favor"... It's Thin as an emotional Feedback for me.

This is the Trend.... We are in a "grinding Top" IMO... it could make a new high. If it does, obviously you set the "Vic2b" on it, and sell the fucker. MAKE SOME MONEY!!!! and Call it a DAY!... sure you can "Leave some on" but you have to think in Position Sizing. I have a good downbar.... I should Kill half the trade.... but because of Prospect Theory, even though it's uncertain, and expected to bounce... We keep spinning the roulette wheel. There is that blue line, and that is the real.... Breakdown point for the market. The Real Puke or Pray point. we had an impressive bounce...

This is a non Confirmation bar.... It didn't surprise me. We will see what tomorrow brings. Sentiment is a tough act... on TV... they are absolutely Sleepy... I have no idea what to make of it, I"m not sure if it's like a market case of "Blue Balls", where we keep expecting the market's "Lady Chatterly moment" and we never got it, or when we did.... we didn't notice..... and it passed, un-noticed.


"Sorry Baby... but I have to go!!!!!" Like something out of Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc