Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Updates

It's been a long day.


I said I was going to give out an update on my sentiment indicator.

I'm not sure I can give out a 10 on sentiment. In fact, I have to stick with a 9 here.

I can't even give the 9.5 I was thinking about this morning.

It's hard to parse out a .5

so it's within the margin of error.

Of course the margin of error is probably 2 points on my indicator... so, take it for the garbage that it is.

Maybe my hedging here is worth the additional point or two.

My local paper, on friday said "it's all about jobs"

I was hoping for some kind of Market talk, out of my front page, but no dice.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc