Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, November 23, 2007

oops

Day trading.... Throwing my TV money against the market....

Update:

The fed is comming up, end of the month trading....

I'm trying to think about how to bet the fed.

and employment numbers.....

I wanted to take the day off...

I'm serious fuck this... I want some time off.

11:04Eastern, lol, More trading

Have to fight back off a losing trade....

havn't had one of those for a while.

I think I may be getting Trader Fatigue.....

It could be time to cash out.

Maybe it's just all that Turkey.

ok, that is almost a turn... Bullish into bearish..... D-Fence...... Stay conservative...

My other problem is... My head is out of the game..

ok, back on top of it.....

The church of what is working now!!!...

More coffee would help...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc