Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

twm 69.47 9:41

9:43 20 cent follow stop.

This is all Mountan time BTW.

Wow Bloomburg is so dry and booring... and yet good info... they talk about the yield curve.

9:50 leard the stop, and waiting for this short term stregnth to work its way through.

69.65 limit stop

9:59 69.78 stop

Stoped out


I wasn't' paying good attention... we are looking bullish.

10:00 something....Start again 69.75.

Com on market... you just suck... The air is thin... Get the fuck down.

I'm so tired of this..... range bound crap... This is very bullish overall...

I'm convinced Near term we are going to go back to denial for a while... I should research denial... figure out how it works.. people are just bullish because they are bullish... It just works and pays emotionally.. Get another leg of pain in this and they will give up..

I mean seriously no one knows pain like bears...

Wow.. the russle and the QQQQ want to go down, and the down wants to stay up... What the hell do I care, I'm betting the russel...

I'm stopped out at my break even.... I'm up for the day... lets just see what happens for the next 20 minutes.

Stopped out

I'm just so sick of this...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc