Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, November 30, 2007

Here comes the Storm

I've said it before, I like Kudlow...

I doubt I would take him for a friend, and ya, he is a 2-faced amoral zelot(I'm amoral, the other things are for crazy people.)... But you know where you stand with him. He wants your money and Assets. Because Free market capitalism.... Best way to prosperity... Get everything you can while you can(fool and their money)... and if someone gets hurt... that is their problem.
Then fund a small Welfare system so that the Peons can get enough food, to keep them and their dirty kids enough food to keep them Grinding away at the grist mill or our Great Economy, and they can have the Chaff.


"hey son... if you just push harder, you will get ahead young man."

*grind grind grind*

"but Sir, I'm bleeding, and I've developed this terrible
Cough."

*Hack Hack*

"let me get you some cough drops, and a dirty rag to cover up those
wounds, but don't stop pushing.... Christmas is coming, you don't want to
disappoint your kids do you?"



At least you know where you stand.

But Behind the Great and powerful Oz...

I think, he knows we have an Epic Recession

He knows Rate cuts will destroy the dollar.

He knows gold is going to the early to mid Teens.

Oil will go to the $120-$150

Gas will go to the $4-$5

The Consumer will be destroyed

But, The Financial system will be maintained.

and The Wealthy that, in his opinion "Drive the Economy", will be protected
and their equities will go to Infinity... Only fools with Cash will be
burned.

He will give a hart felt apology, when huge parts of the economy
Burn.

"Sorry, it's awful when people get hurt.... but sometimes to make an
omelet you have to break some eggs.", He'll say.

He says that the dollar has stabilized.. but that won't last long.



Well Gentleman....... Place your bets...... Place your bets.......

Where she stops, No body knows.

I don't think I would be In U.S. dollars, Equities, commodities, or foreign currencies.

Disclosure, long equities... soon to be out of cash. Dow is going to infinity.


Don't worry, we will get those Freeloaders off their land soon.

It's obviously not the banks, who are the freeloaders, it's these speculators on their farms in Oklahoma......sorry, I was just having a flight of fancy to another time.

Sorry I had to add this picture, cause.... it was super hot... and I found it looking for picturse of Oz... wierd huh?

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc