Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, November 26, 2007

5.040 increase to the 3 month libor.
4.673 slight increase to overnight libor

This ain't over till that number stabilizes

1.4872 on the dollar down from 1.495 which is the record.

The Dollar scares the shit out of me... to be honest... I don't know if it's possible cutting rates will give it some relief, like some say, or push it off a cliff. I was looking at fed rates and the stock market, and in past times when we were in this position, we had a rate of 8% and not 4.... Foolishly I looked at the futures last night, and it keeps me up. I always want to stay up all night and watch them change. I may call today off, except there could be a ton of money to make day trading today.... I hate that shit, except in this market, it could be the only way to make money.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc