Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nice... Banks

Sweet, some new bank pain... fortunatly they arn't trading with the market... at least the regional ones.

my prediction for the day is down 160-210

My theory on the regional bank was that hopefully it was the first bull market in this bear market...

Cramer*rolles eyes* says financials, materials and industrials, and hand held tech. are bulls.

I absolulty disagree about the "Money center" banks... those huge banks are skrewed.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc