Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, November 15, 2007

if we don't threaten the 13000 level in the dow in the last 2 hours.

I think this will be a reversal day.

Also, though things usually don't work 3 times... I think we will get a small end of the day sell off.

I still say 145.5 or so.... and then it is time to buy for a reversal

Interesting theory is the day trading bulls, arn't going to hold stock overnight... So that pluss the short sellers means sell off.

with a short covering slight rally..

I say go long at 2:40 or so.

LOL

and if you listen to me you will definatly lose money.

1 comment:

Brett said...

This market is so volatile it is really hard to predict what is going to happen. With all the negative noise it is hard to be optimistic, but these are temporary set backs. Usually the best time to buy is when everyone is hating on the market. Financials love this volatility and may be using this opportunity to understate there holdings and write a bunch of stocks options. I would be really interested to see how many financials have been writing excessive stock options at this level. Jobs blew the backdating so the executives are just killing the stocks. Criminals

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc