Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, November 23, 2007

Holliday

I'm so unexcited about trading today, I have traded aggressively since October, and on wed, was the first time in 2 months I've walked away from my terminal, for longer than to get some water or make lunch.. I went grocery shopping.

It's been super nice, I can't imagine being too far away from my terminal today, but I am trying to extend my Holiday.

I may sneak out to look at LCD T.V.'s

Plus 80 on the futures...

Better technicians that I, are calling for 12000 and 12500

On wed the Russel 2k didn't break down with the rest of the market, in the afternoon.

Sounds like a good day for an upside breakout. Chuckle.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc