Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Looks Like it's time for the Showdown....

I'm doubtful of all this "Fed rate cut" stuff.

Kudlow has been right on about what the fed should/will do. And he is calling for a .5 cut. I think that could easily set off hyper inflation, and a crashing dollar. Or at least push it to the absolute edge.

It's fascinating for me to see what will happen, I'm tempted to move totally to gold, or some insulated asset. Let me just throw it out there... I don't know!!! maybe it strengthens the dollar, maybe it doesn't. Maybe it weakens it for a year, then we recover....

We are so narcissistic, I just .... What if Europe and Asia, stop loaning us money, they may come in and buy our businesses... but loan us money????

and if we become the new Carry trade???

hmmm invest in gold? a gold miner? just hide in currencies.

2 Handle on the Euro??

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc