Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, November 9, 2007

bottoms... sucker betts

I was watching Peter schiff... Damn that guy is funny... not that he is wrong... I just love when he scares the shit out of people.

Ok....
Watch 1460 on the S&P
Watch 1300-1380 on the dow
Watch 75.82 on the iwm.

Fuck the QQQQ.

I still expect some strength today... but with all the dip buying yesterday with people calling bottoms... easily could see some Running for the exits today.

Post this move... I'm looking to go into a gold miner. if I was to dip buy I'd go after a regional bank.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc