Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Blog update

I've added a few new page elements, including some blog fun searches at the bottom, some of the links go to adds unfortunatly.... Damn google, one would think they would be the smart guys in the room.
Nothing like an unopoosed winner in the search space, getting a little long in the tooth.

Note to all 4 readers... if that. I'm going to try and improve the way I post, which means less posting.
Hopefully I just post one idea at a time, instead of the mixed questions that jumble and confuse my mind.
I would love once I start posting, to get some comments, opinions, on the questions I bring up. They will be more on the line of "How big a problem is this", I welcome opinions, But... No flaming, opinions are important, but opinions about opinions arn't.

And just to let people know, the reason I post them is because "I Don't know", and want to dig into it.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc