Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Are You Kidding me?

So, the banks are dumping the Money market money into the SIV's? that is where that crappy 6% return is comming from? so, to get a break even against the CPI. You get to loan money to people who can't afford it.....

What the hell is going on... I was looking at the fact the S&P isn't even outperforming the Euro, meaning that the S&P at it's highs flat with inflation.... It's like there is no where to put money where it's safe.... let alone get a slight return....

It's like we are throwing our money away...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc