Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Elliot wave theory

The bump we got yesterday I've been waiting for a week. Which reiterates my "This is happening Faster and bigger than I expected.

With an expectation of the 12800 low. Sow far.

OK, Without Pictures. This was either a 3 stage pull back, or developing 5 stage impuls pulback and yesterday was the either wave 4, or a wave 1 With today a probably B Stage pull back. But the question is if it's more predictive than higher highs and lower lows...
and it just isn't. I'm going to keep looking into it.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc