Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Morning Stats

due to yesterday's personal technical difficulites(I posted my morning technicals check to the wrong blog).

3Month Libor 4.878
which is slightly up off a low of 4.867(or so)... trending up. but between the near term high and low.

Overnight Libor is 4.774
Big up move from yesterday at 4.62(roughly)
off the lows of 4.57... Back to last weeks levels. But a standard end of the week uptick.

Gold and the Euro are Down trending(After The Euro was threatening another all time high.. I suspect a larger Down leg over the day. My prediction is that they will be range bound till Q4. With the market... But due for another test of 790 gold 1.45Euro.(I suspect a little lower.)

(I'm not sure if Uncle Ben meant it about using Mainline inflation, but he was convincing. But if the ECB cuts, I see another .25.)

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc