Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, November 19, 2007

So, I'm kind of scared... it's not like I'm not all in cash, which is a great place to be. But there is no support in this market.

I feel like a kid spitting down a well, listening for a bottom.

Just looking at it, I still like 12800, but just for a bounce, this feels like 12400 or 12000.

I may try a suicide bottom pick of a financial.

Best performing Regional banks

CFR -1.35%
BBT -1.75%
RF -2.26%
CBSH -2.38%

(this is just the kind of crazy move that loses me money every time.)

time to do some research

3 comments:

Jan said...

I know the feeling all too well. I use to day trade just before 9/11 and got out of it just after then. The ulcers were not worth it anymore. Best of luck and I hope you do well.

Eric said...

I've been very fortunate, though I threw out a double negative, For the most part I am all in cash... I'm just upset I didn't make money on the way down.

Which is stupid, and loser talk.

Eric said...

Oh, and thank you for your well wishes. Feel welcome here.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc