Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, November 30, 2007

Update

When I saw Tech weak, the R2k Weak, materials start strong then get weak..... I Umnnn


decided to swing trade...

I also have some ideas about Kudlow trying to Troll the shorts out of the market.... maybe even at the Behest of the man he met with this week, on Pennsylvania Avenue. They know the fed is short Bullits and are pulling out the stops to Hype up the market.

So I went short...

I'm not superstitious, but if I name specific trades, then I get embarrassed if the trade goes bad, and then My ego gets involved.... besides some ideas about my trades.... I'm not big on giving specifics...

It's Friday, time to have a weekend... I'm sure I'll update later.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc