Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, November 30, 2007

My morning stats check

Yep... I'm a little late with this.

Overnight Libor 4.694, down from 4.75 or so.

3 month libor, Up again 5.131 from 5.129(or so(I didn't write this down yesterday))

The Great and Secret Peso(USDollar).
1.475
in the short term we are in an upswing against the euro(the dollar is falling)... Based on the promise weeks ago of no new fed cut, the dollar stabilized in the 1.46 range. Then moved into the 1.48-1.49 range on the rumor of another rate cut, and made some new lows. Then as those rumors were unfounded it moved back to 1.47.... Now with the New fed cut theory.... It is.... working it's way back to some all time lows....

Regardless of what the great and powerful OZ says(Kudlow).

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc