Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My expectation is that this morning rally will fail, either in an hour or tomorrow.

but I do think this decline is decelerating and we will see a bottom this week.

I think this will be a sucker rally

Look at 13150-13170... that will be the big line of demarcation for the bears... If the bulls can push above that into the 13200 the bears may look to fight another day.

I may be in this.....

I did want to take the day off, but I'm feeling a little better. Not that I'm not a fly on shit relatively.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc