Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, November 23, 2007

When did I enter the Twilite Zone

There is an actual debate on CNBC about getting rid of public schools.... if you want to know one thing that we could do to actually bring America to it's Knees, it's getting rid of public schools....
Ok, Nuclear War could be worse....
I'm just trying to think about things that would do a better job of destroying our economy.

Is it just me or is CNBC filled with some of the Biggest morons on the Planet... I'm honestly trying to figure out if the production staff is dumber than the Talking heads....

First on CNBC "Dred scott; making America less competitive."

Next on CNBC "Labor Law/Consumer protection/ Occupational Safety and Health: Time to put these things back in the Closet, and get America back to work!!!!"

CNBC and NBC Universal, Imbicile T.V. One topic at a time.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc