Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Futures are up

Well up futures aren't fitting into my model...

I expect either a 100 point down day(to roughly 12900) or a 300 point down day(roughly)

Up futures don't quite fit that model... but we have a full day...

The thing that sickens me, is being in the 13000-13200 range again.(or the 1465-1450 on the S&P) Look for 13050 and 1450 to act as resistance today...

But if this down leg is smaller than the last ones... I'll be getting bullish... Or less bearish technically

Kudlow did say we were in a bear market correction...

Umnnnn if we can manage to hold without losing 12800 in the next 2 days, I'd say we are forming a Near term bottom

Just one idiots opinion

I'd look for the r2k to lead us down... if we go down..

I want to take the day off....

I cycle between wanting to take my profits, and being scared to not be short the market.

1 comment:

fraser k said...

Hey Eric,

I wanted to quickly drop you a note to thank you for enabling SmartLinks on your site.

If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to drop me a note.

When you link to a stock's page on Google Finance or Yahoo! Finance the SmartLink will automatically be inserted.

Thanks again!

Fraser

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc