Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Weekends

I try not to think about the market/economics on the weekend, besides reading the paper. I'm always curious what my local paper, and the other papers are saying on the weekend, since it gives me an idea what "Joe Public" will do on monday.

Funny My local paper went from "Housing Boom", "Housing Market still Great here". To... "What happened to housing?" in 2 weeks.

It's wierd how I don't seem to be that direct with the blog. Umnnn.

Interest Rates

If the fed cuts rates, there is a possiblity the Dollar will Collapse... As much as the Dollar could Collapse, but maybe 5-8% in a week. So, the Fed is on hold, They say stuff like "we are conserned about Mainline Inflation, But to me it's more about pushing the dollar off a Cliff.

What we need is the ECB(european central bank), to cut rates, that will be the precoursor to an ability for the fed to start cutting rates again... But realize we are at 4.50.. how far can they take it?
if you ask my opinion we will see 2.5% by next Xmas. But not till the ECB cuts rates, and we start seeing sines of weakening global economy.

I think we will see some cutting in the spring.

It's not the Reserves job to protect the banks or the market, their job is to protect Dollar Holders, both from depressions, and from collapsed dollar.

But it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong

1 comment:

Brett said...

2.5% by next xmas would be great! Let the bulls run.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc