Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I get a little Zen like in the morning.

I may even get some Yoga going..... I wish I had some yogurt... I digress.

One of the reasons I don't enjoy the advice of Pete Negerian, and options monster. Is because it is the essence of "Chasing the trade"

I don't mind buying something already going up, but the idea of chasing what happened yesterday, is a good way to lose money. And something I don't want to re-enforce in my trading

Which is why I'm looking at financials, they are good for a great tradable Pop. like 5-10%

Of course look at the futures.... I may have missed my pop. I did buy a materials name yesterday. Which I bet I get a 10% pop out of today.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc