Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

ron insana

The Markets Silver Lining
The Markets Silver Lining


check out this video
The guy makes a lot of sense overall, I'm suspect of ...

well, I think that we can push the dollar off a cliff if we aren't cautious... so cutting aggressively is not something to do lightly..

and there are only so many arrows the fed can spend...

Also I think that Citi group and all the other banks and mortgage lenders that created this mess of greedy fake commercial paper , They need to pay, and pay big, Citi needs to be split into parts, and some of the other big banks need some CEO firings, Board of director Clearings... Some people need to pay. some chapter 11 filings...

As I've mentioned... It's nasty that in this economy, you can't get a nearly guaranteed 10% return on your money...., not in bonds, stocks, real estate. That says more about where we are in our economy than any indicators...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc