Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Morning Data check

My libor source is down...

anyone with a good source for overnight and 3 month libor... Let me know

Look at the Peso/Dollar taking a beating

From 1.465 to 1.479.... and falling

it shows how the dollar could fall off a cliff.

I think the rest of the world is convinced that the fed has to cut rates to protect equities....

My opinion is that.... The only thing the fed will do, is make sure that liquidity is maintained in an emergency.... This craziness, is going to take a beating.

The idea that the fed has to protect your portfolio, is silly. Childish to be honest.

Doesn't' mean they wont' do it

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc