Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Black Helicopters

Well.... They have me... In my midnight insomnia... I managed to stumble on some dark shit about the Peso/dollar Umnnn... It was grim... and now I can't sleep. I'm thinking about Euros gold and Bullets.

What if I play a video game.

In other news I hate the writers strike, the 1988 one killed my most favorite show at the time "moonlighting".. and honestly nothing was ever the same for me again.

I'm pro union... But when this one gets more coverage that the UAW.... TWF!!!

but since for the most part I don't watch TV...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc