Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekend Update

My original plan for the weekend was to find a gold mining stock and an regional bank. I've done neither, It's also normal for me to be reading all Sunday evening. I'll not be doing any of that.
I intend to catch up on this stuff at 3am. It's been a rough month and just getting my crap together emotionally, and physically. Will be a huge win. I'm super comfortable where I am.

Time to start thinking about taking some long positions... but just for a trade.

I realy have shoved my head in the sand all weekend.... Which was nice.....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc